My Book

Monday, December 15, 2014

STRESS FREE HOLIDAY TIP #9

3 good things. I just signed up for a free online class from the University of California, Berkeley. The coarse is titled, "The Science of Happiness," and I can already tell this is going to be a great and rewarding experience. I have learned so much in just one session. One thing I would like to share with you is my first homework assignment. Everyday, for ten minutes, for one week, I have to write down three GOOD things that happen to me that day. I have to give each event a title and in great detail I have to write down exactly what happen and how it made me feel then, now, and later. According to the instructors (and science) this activity teaches us to, "remember, notice, and savior the better things in life." It also teaches us to pay attention to the next positive thing in our lives and engage in it more. I love this!! Lets all do this for the week before Christmas and see how it makes us feel. I would love your feedback!! I am starting this tonight and the first thing I am happy about is, I just found out someone else got my book yesterday!! I hope it helps them!! For anyone out there feeling negative about this time of year, this exercise just might help you! I would recommend this class to everybody!! Like I said it is offered through UC Berkeley and it is free! I found it on, "edx," which a website that offers free online classes from some of the best schools in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment